I do not know about you…but I HAVE to have my iPod handy when I am working out
I have a special play list with upbeat songs that keep me excited and pumped up through my workout.
If you scroll through my iPod you will be surprised to see all of the different genres that I have
From rock…alternative…reggae…reggaeton…hip hop….R&B…a little bit of techno…and anything else you can think of… I have it!
Here are a few suggestions to add to your workout play list!
Infinite Life Fitness Workout Melodies Volume I:
(Note: You can click on the songs to hear a sample of them!!)
- OneRepublic – Feel Again
- Maroon 5 – One More Night
- Christina Aguilera – Your Body
- Katy Perry – Part of Me (Jacques Lu Cont’s Thin White Duke Remix)
- Fall Out Boy – Dance, Dance (Tommie Sunshine Remix)
- Calvin Harris – Feel So Close
- Nicki Minaj – Va Va Voom
- Rihanna – Where Have You Been
- Kesha – Die Young
- Fun. – Some Nights
- Jonas Brothers – Burnin’ Up
- Alex Clare – Too Close
- Ne-Yo – Let Me Love You (Until You Learn to Love Yourself)
- Chris Brown – Don’t Wake Me Up
- Nicki Minaj – Pound the Alarm
Hope these help keep you moving and grooving during your workouts this week!