What are the benefits of having a Personal Trainer?
Most of us are not in the shape that we wish to be in. We may have a bit of gut sticking out, be wholly overweight, be too skinny and just not have good levels of endurance and stamina. Fitness is important not only for our body’s well being but also for our mental well being. A fit person does not suffer from blood pressure, has a better heart, can breathe deeper and thus, is healthy in mind, body and spirit. There is also the question of self esteem. Being fit makes you feel good about yourself and become confident.
These factors make us all wish to head to a gym and sort ourselves into shape. But the thought of going in week in and week out and sweating ourselves to the bone requires a lot of motivation to actually do it. We lose hope after sometime or our will power fails to keep up with us and starts to head back into its own routine. For situations such as these, personal trainers are the best solution.
- Motivation: Personal trainers are paid for by you. You will have a fixed schedule to keep up with and when you do arrive, you will be greeted by the trainer. These trainers will help you conceptualize your personal goals and use their expertise to develop these goals. They are paid to believe in you, so they will always keep you going.
- Routines: Most of go to the gym, do a couple of sets on machines that are familiar to us and then feel lost and confused. Trainers have received instruction and education regarding fitness. They will use their years of experience and their professional knowledge to create a routine which will work for you. Head to your local RJ personal trainer in Mayfair and ask him for a short introduction into what he thinks will be good for you. You will be surprised with the amount of knowledge he will have. Trainers will ensure that they optimize your routines according to your work and your personal life.
- Perspective: If you attempt to gain information on fitness, nutrition and health from the internet or other sources, there is simply too much knowledge to realistically assimilate. There is also a lot of conflicting knowledge and it becomes difficult to know what information to pay attention to and what to ignore. Trainers constantly replenish their knowledge of various health trends and nutritional information. They can advise you on how to eat right and what sort of routine to have. This means that they not only help you in the gym, their ideas work even when you’re at home. You can even help those at home with the ideas you get from your trainer, improving the overall health of your home. They are also experts and because they will spend time with you every day, they will be able be to identify any problems that you may have and recommend you to see specific experts.
- Supportive: The trainer directly benefits from you getting fitter and better. Therefore, even at his most selfish, he has your interests in the fore front of his mind. During the time you spend with the trainer, his entire attention will be focused on you, on trying to make you better. They do not judge you for any failures that may happen along the way. They are not there to crack fun at you. They are there simply to ensure that you work towards your own goals. Trainers such as RJ personal trainers in Mayfair could care less about how foolish you look performing a set up sit ups or that you cannot carry a lot of weight on your dumb-bells. They want to help you improve. Their support is unconditional and unwavering, even when you may not believe in yourself, they will never give up on you.
- Expert Advice on Form & Technique: There is only so much you can learn from fitness literature and YouTube videos. When it comes down to performing exercises for the first time around, it is important to have a professional next to you who can help you with your form and your technique. This will help maximize your efforts and also show results much faster than you going alone to the gym and going through the motions without any idea about the correct way of doing things. Such advice can also help fix your posture, learn how to run properly and in good form and also understand your body better.
Ashley Walker is a fitness expert. She also writes for various fitness journals and magazines to provide help and advice to those who’re attempting to lead a healthier life. Contact Ashley for her opinion on RJ personal trainer in Mayfairand how exactly personal training can help you reap huge rewards.