Today’s post is dedicated to my fellow fitness junkies!
For those of you who are more advanced….or even for those fitness enthusiasts who are looking to start to purchase items for your own personal home gym I have a slight suggestion for you!
I would like to introduce to you:
Bodymax Kettlebone Kettlebells
These kettle bells are made from cast iron. That means durable…build to last….and well worth your money!
The flat bottom makes it so much easier than the rounder kettle bells for storage. The handle is also slightly larger for better handling.
.What are some good exercise to do with kettle bells?’
- Stand with your fee about shoulder width apart
- Rest the kettle bell between your feet (rest on the floor until you pick it up)
- Grab the kettle bell handle with BOTH hands
- Make sure to keep a strong firm flat back (when you bend down)
- pick up the kettle bell and squeeze your glutes, strengthen your core (abs), and make sure to balance yourself on your heels
- Stand up/down (like you are doing squats) slowly.
- It is suggested that you do 8-12 reps with about 6-10 sets
- stand with your feet shoulder width apart and knees slightly bent (not at a 90 degree angle)
- have a straight back and make sure to keep your chest UP
- Grab the kettle bell and swing it through your leg.
- grab it with your other hand and swing it through the other leg
- continue to do this for about 10-12 reps and about 6-10 sets.
- take the kettle bell in one hand
- squat down slightly bending forward slightly
- try to allow your torso to almost get parallel with the floor
- let the kettle bell hang at arm’s length.
- pull the kettle bell to the side of your check (keeping your elbow close to your side)
- lower the kettle bell back to its start position and that will equal 1 rep on one side.
- Do about 8-12 reps PER ARM. suggested 8-12 sets.
These are just a few quick and not too complicated exercises that you can complete with these types of weights. Even if you do not have kettle bells you can use other types of weights to complete these types of exercises.
Please feel free to check out these kettle bells at: http://www.powerhouse-fitness.co.uk/bodymax-kettlebone-kettlebells.php
I hope that this information was informative and helpful!
Do not forget to do some hard work in the gym this week guys!
Any day is a great day to start your own health and fitness journey. Why not start today!